Crusader Motorcycle Leather Jacket
- $339.99 USD
- $339.99 USD
- Unit Price
FIM256CDMZ | Crusader - Men's Motorcycle Leather Jacket - Brown/Beige
The Crusader has a unique, hand waxed finish for that great patina look! Shoulder details and stretch panels add details AND comfort. Lots of zippered vents, action back, and plenty of pockets make this jacket perfect for riding AND everyday use. Conceal carry pockets, armor pockets, and a zip out liner round out the fantastic features in the Crusader.
- Brown/beige color
- Center zip style jacket
- 1.2-1.3 mm Soft Naked Drum Dyed Leather Cow Diamond
- Brown Beige leather is hand waxed for unique highs and lows
- Branded First Classic Authentic hardware
- Banded collar and a heavy-duty center zipper
- Wind flap behind main zipper
- Zipper sleeve opening, adjustable.
- Two vents at shoulders for ventilation
- Two big vents at back for ventilation
- Vented chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two slash pockets with zipper closure
- Padded shoulder and muscle detail
- Leather stretch panels for a great fit
- Action back feature with leather accordion stretch panel
- Two conceal carry pockets with bullet snaps
- Armor pockets for CE Level 2 armor
- Full sleeve zip-out liner with a side slit opening for extra comfort during riding
- Liner sleeves are made with a super stretch adjustment panel to ensure flexibility and free movement
- Dyed to match Brown/Beige color mesh lining in body
Product Questions: (800)-537-3030
First Manufacturing Co offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship of leather products from the original date of purchase for the life of the item.
This includes Stitching, Buckles, Snaps, on leather jackets, vests, chaps, and gloves, First MFG Co will replace the item if after inspection the garment is deemed to be not in conformance with our standards. The warranty is limited to the repair of the parts and the necessary labor and services to repair the item. if the item after inspection is deemed non-repairable, First MFG Co will replace the item or if item is discontinued or not available, an item of equal value at FMC discretion.
Normal or Heavy wear of the item does not fall under the warranty. Leather will last a long time if properly taken care of. if the hide is not cared for you leather garment can break down and fail.