Dagger Motorcycle Twill Shirt
- Unit Price
CUS423TWL | Dagger - Men's Twill Shirt
Looking for a great overshirt? The Dagger is crafted from our 12oz black twill and lined with flannel. It's a great compromise for weather that doesn't really warrant a heavy jacket, but you still want the protection from armor pockets and Kevlar reinforcements. It's got an action back, underarm vents, and two conceal carry pockets, too!
Product Questions: (800)-537-3030
Great shirt jac, except it was ripped on the inside seam when I got it. Disappointed because the quality of material is stupendous for the price, but not so sure about the stitching seeing as it ripped or possibly wasn’t finished being put together before I even used it. Haven’t used it yet because I’m afraid of something happens, the seams will just fall apart.
This shirt jacket leans much heavier on the latter half of its name, with Kevlar-reinforced shoulder/elbows and a thick (thick) flannel liner. I, a moron, thought that this would be a good Los Angeles summer riding jacket. Despite being sorely mistaken, I'm still super impressed with the build quality. A few notes:
1. This shirt jacket doesn't flow air super well like my Villain jacket. It's got the underarm vents which probably work, but it's nothing like the breast pocket vents or back vents on the Villain. I'm sure this is by design, but I can't stress enough that anything above like...90 degrees is too much for this jacket. I'd say that unless you live somewhere with cool summers, it's a spring/fall piece.
2. You'll look rad as hell wearing this jacket. You can flip the cuffs up and push the sleeves to mid-forearm, but that's about as much as you can get, since there's a panel between sides of the arm zipper. This is a weird and niche point to make, but if you expected a shirt shirt like me, you'll want to know.
3. This jacket collects lint and fuzz and hair and stuff like nobody's business. It might be the fabric, it might be some kind of experimental electric armor field, but just keep your lint roller handy.
4. Armor fits great inside the jacket and doesn't make it noticeably bulkier or bulgier. BYOBulge.
5. The zipper can be a little finicky at first, but I imagine it might find its path sooner or later.
I can't wait for the weather to cool down enough to…
Make sure to order one size up from t-shirt size. Great manufacturing quality, better than a carhartt of similar design especially for motorcycle riding.
As soon as I got the email that this new over shirt was available, I ordered it. LOVE IT. It fits fantastically, and has everything you would need for a riding garment. I was a little bummed that it intact did not have a cell phone pocket, as that was what the original website description listed but I spoke to a rep and they said it was due to the flannel lining. I can understand that and it doesn’t change how much I love this over garment. I’m 6 ft 210, and I ordered the XL and is perfect.