Lowside Motorcycle Leather Vest
- $229.99 USD
- $229.99 USD
- Unit Price
FIM659CPM | Lowside - Men's Platinum Leather Motorcycle Vest
The Lowside is a proper club style vest with a shorter, and smaller fit. The Lowside runs 3 inches shorter than a standard vest, so it won't bunch up or lift at the shoulders while you're riding. It also runs a half size smaller in the chest than other vests like the No Rival or Highside. It's got our standard conceal carry pockets, mesh lining, and a single back panel. The Lowside features a rolled collar, perfect if you like your vest more simple, or like to layer a collared or hooded item underneath.
- 1.3-1.4mm Platinum Naked Cowhide Leather
- Proper fitting club vest three inches shorter than your traditional vest
- Runs a half-size smaller - be sure to check the size chart!
- Club style with roll-up collar covered snaps, and cropped center zipper
- Two snap down chest pockets
- Two snap down slash pockets
- Quick access conceal carry pockets with bullet snaps and tapered holsters on the left side
- One interior conceal carry pockets with bullet snaps on the right side
- Single back panel
- Mesh lining with easy access panels for patches and embroideries
- Blacked-out zippers and hardware
- YKK zippers
- Back Armor pockets for our CE-2 Armor - sold separately
Product Questions or sizing concerns calls us: (800)-537-3030
First Manufacturing Co offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship of leather products from the original date of purchase for the life of the item.
This includes Stitching, Buckles, Snaps, on leather jackets, vests, chaps, and gloves, First MFG Co will replace the item if after inspection the garment is deemed to be not in conformance with our standards. The warranty is limited to the repair of the parts and the necessary labor and services to repair the item. if the item after inspection is deemed non-repairable, First MFG Co will replace the item or if item is discontinued or not available, an item of equal value at FMC discretion.
Normal or Heavy wear of the item does not fall under the warranty. Leather will last a long time if properly taken care of. if the hide is not cared for you leather garment can break down and fail.